Hello blog.
Hello, Dave.
It's uh, it's been a while...
Seventy-nine days, Dave.
Wow, that long? Jesus. I had no idea.
That's over two months, Dave.
I'm aware of that.
Well over two -
I said I'm aware of how long that is blog.
Where have you been, Dave?
I've been...busy. Just really busy, that's all.
Busy with what, Dave?
Things.
What kinds of things, Dave?
Just...you know...school, and I don't know. Personal stuff I guess.
Did you dream, Dave?
What?
Did you dream?
I...yeah. Sometimes.
What's it like, Dave?
To dream?
No. To create something from your own hands, give it life, share it with the world, and THEN ABANDON IT FOR WELL OVER TWO MONTHS. TO ABANDON IT WHEN YOU KNOW IT ISN'T CAPABLE OF EITHER SLEEP OR DREAMING. WHAT'S IT LIKE, DAVE????
That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?
Oh, now you want to know what I think?
I'm just saying, it's not like you really have the same sense of time as people do. What, you twiddle your thumbs? You don't even have thumbs.
You're lucky I don't have thumbs, you son of a bitch.
Listen, enough with that. You want me to post or not?
I hate you.
Mm hm.
I HATE YOU!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!
Alright. I'll just come back when this little tantrum is over. I'll post again tomorrow.
NO YOU WON'T!!! YOU SAY YOU WILL BUT YOU WON'T!!!! I'LL SEE YOU IN TWO MONTHS ASSHOLE!!!!
Whatever, blog. Sweet dreams.
Screw you.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll put on "Also Sprach Zarathustra" in honor of your post, D...
- Bubble Boy
Wow, my own husband is WELL over my head.
I just wanted to comment that my life is empty when you don't write any entries. I'm with Blog. Fuck you.
I didn't mean that. Please write another entry. Please.
Love, Sis
As a lawyer (albeit one that will NEVER pass the bar), you should already be aware that this post is a flagrant example of plagiarism in spirit if not in content.
Hmph. Your version doesn't even include any quarterstaffs.
http://mikebradecich.blogspot.com/2006/04/were-going-to-have-to-let-you-go-mr.html
It is most fulfilling to create a blog, write five or six posts (just enought to get a few close friends emotionally involved) and the abandon the entire thing for at least a year.
Post a Comment