So day three was about like day one, which I didn't feel too bad about, causing me in turn to doubt myself for feeling any confidence at all. But then it was over, and I'm sick of thinking about it. So that's that until November 17th. I wash my hands of you, bar exam!
Unfortunately I still have another test this friday. It's the MPRE, which is 50 multiple choice questions on the rules of ethics for attorneys. Shouldn't be so hard, but I do have to study. As soon as I'm done watching the Tenacious D Masterworks DVD I shall commence.
After Friday it's all movie watchin', video game playin', workin' out, readin', and whatever else I wanna do with my free time. Oh, and trying to find a job.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
From my experience, which of course is derived from secondhand knowledge, everyone thinks they failed. I’m sure you passed.
I'm watching for your next post. What of noteworthiness is going on? Waiting with bated breath.
Post a Comment