Did have a good time though. Went to Adam and Sarah's with some chili I made (including a vegetarian one which I had never done before, and it came out pretty good if I do say so). It was too watery at first, but I kept cooking it and came out nicely - after 19 hours.

Everyone tried to help out to no avail. Marcia wore my bears hat, adam changed into a bears t-shirt, and they even put "go bears" on the dip. I also gave JT the bears santa hat, usually good luck when he wears it, but....you can see the disgust on his face (he was really rooting for the damn colts to lose after beating his patriots)...

Ah well. There's always next year. But seriously, can we get a new QB?
1 comment:
Okay, I'm not the one to talk, really, but can you post something if not to get this picture of chili off the screen? I'm sure it would be fine if I didn't have to look at the words, "Super Blow" to accompany it.
POST!
G
Post a Comment