
Go, Cubs, go! Go Cubs, go! Hey Chicago, Whaddya say, the Cubs are gonna win today!

I know, it's the worst song ever. But also it's the best.

CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
CUBS CLINCH!
WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
YES!!!
I actually read something not so long ago about a bio coming out on Steve Goodman, who wrote "Go Cubs Go". It was something crazy like 500 pages long. Seems kind of long for any bio, let alone for Steve Goodman.
And a link to his MySpace page...
Glad I can just relax today and tomorrow instead of being filled with anxiety over these game!
We were looking for something to do last night, actually, and ultimately stayed in because we felt sorta' tired. But looking back on the news coverage, I was like "Oh damn! We should've gone downtown to Harry Caray's restaurant nice and early and just stayed there all night!" That woulda' been a good time...
- c dub
I have nothing to add, except that you should be linking to some of the awesome pictures I took at Wrigley on my Flickr page.
Go Cubs, go!
G
Get this off your blog, you fool! It's almost November! NEW POST! NEW POST!
Post a Comment