I found this in a blog rant about creepy kids' shows (I'm going to give a credit and link to it, but I want to post some more of them and not give them all away at once).
Some were funny, some were just plain bad, and this one was labeled as "terrifying." Yes, I suppose it could be terrifying for either kids or adults, depending on who you are. This blogger wrote that he had nightmares about everything as a kid. So did I. But I was fascinated by my own nightmares. I was a bit scared, but also aware of the atmosphere and kind of...appreciative of the good ones. Maybe that's why I grew up to love horror films. I guess I'm weird.
Anyway, I thought this clip was fantastic. It took a lot of imagination and daring to make this, in my opinion. I love the way Satan is represented, both visually and vocally. I wanted to see more. How did I miss this show as a kid? I would have loved it.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was great. The brunette boy's voice sounded familiar... But yeah, that was really art.
I think some kid things should be scary. Things are so cute and scoured now, like the worst thing that could happen to a kid is to get scared. But there's fun in that! And scary things are out there. So should they be totally hidden?
As a side note, I liked how the boy looks at the wobbly clay figure and says, "Heh! Looks like my Pap on Saturday night." Sounds like someone's already been to Satan's island...
G
Post a Comment