Check out the sweetest thing...
This is the bag I bought for it. Ain't it boss? Yer damn right it is. I look like I know what the fuck I'm doin' with this thing.

Can you guess what it is yet? Guess, dammit! Ok here's a hint...

No clue, huh? This oughta do it….

But wait! There’s more….

I have to admit that when I bought it I thought it was all yellow with just Homer on it, and I was a little disappointed that there was a red side. I like yellow. But it’s still pretty super sweet-ass.
So Mike, no there’s no skull unless you count Homer’s skull.
And I already have the next one I’m buying picked out. That’s right, I’m gonna own two bowling balls. What are you gonna do about it? Besides, check out this baby:

Want sweet balls like mine? You know you do. Check out the balls on these bastids. They’ve got more balls than you can shake a stick at!
6 comments:
Sweet ball dave... you must get another. Somehow I'm disturbed by a single ball reference! I'm also strangly reminded of Mr. Shafer being pants-ed at the Rock-n-bowl... or was that a dream? Huh.
Oh, FYI... I didn't give up on your blog!
Maybe it's just because I'm around toilet humor all the time in my new job, but I can't even begin to tell you how wrong the sentence "Want sweet balls like mine?" is. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I think you knew it when you wrote it, too.
Dang. I can only handle six-pound balls!! And only one at a time, with both hands.
I know you didn't want to hear that from your sister, but you did it first.
Hey, you should start a catalog on your sidebar called, "Sweet Shit I Bought with My Student Loan."
Gee
I'm not going to get caught with the double-entendre thing, so I'll just say: That is the purtiest dang thing-you-throw-down-the-alley I've ever seen! I love the color scheme!
Homer's skull absolutely counts.
All this talk makes me want to go out and buy a bowling ball that looks like a giant human testicle. And by giant I mean the exact same size as mine. Do you think the hair would fuck up its path going down the lane?
Is there anyway to talk about balls without there being a double entendre?
Eli is fascinated with anything round, made of rubber, bounces, but it sounds so wrong when I hear myself say, "Oh, he just loves to play with balls!"
But those are some supersweet bowling balls Dave.
Post a Comment