Screw you California Bar Exam! Screw yoooooooooooooooooou!
It's hard to believe I moved to Southern California in 2003 to go to law school. Turns out it's not so easy to become a California lawyer. But five years later, I did it. And I will never, ever, ever have to do it again. Not in this state anyway.
I considered calling this post "Free At Last" or "And I Will Learn No More Forever" but I decided those were both too disrespectful. Not so disrespectful that I wouldn't mention them, just not in the headline.
I'm going to write a more complete account of my experience, but I just needed to put something up here, since I've been annoying everyone who reads this for the last several years about it. Then again, all three of you already know, so...
Anyway, I'm a lawyer.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And a lawyer who makes me laugh out loud at that. I think those are hard to find. Maybe even in California. Congrats!
Does this mean you get to leave Grendel now?
Brooke
Working on it as we speak! Thanks Brooke!
Post a Comment