I developed the unified theory that Einstein was looking for! Actually, I did something much more significant. I filled up my netflix queue with the max of 500 movies. No one reads this damn blog anyway, so I figure I'll catch up on some films.
Despite the evidence I am currently creating to the contrary, I do not read this blog. Also, I can say this with confidence: of the 500 movies you have in your Netflix queue, 483 of them suck. I know because I only have 120 in mine and almost all of them are going to suck.
As for the quality of my netflix queue, I'm sure that most of them will suck. The only way I got to 500 was by adding multi-disc series of such masterful quality as "V, the mini-series" and the ENTIRE epic saga that is the original Battlestar Galactica (almost 20 discs I think). And every single episode of MST3K. That'll last me about 8 weeks at 3 discs at a time. Although most of those will probably be good.
6 comments:
Everyone reads it who counts.
That is to say, everyone who is anyone in importance reads it.
Yeah, like your sister's friend.
:)
Brooke
Despite the evidence I am currently creating to the contrary, I do not read this blog.
Also, I can say this with confidence: of the 500 movies you have in your Netflix queue, 483 of them suck. I know because I only have 120 in mine and almost all of them are going to suck.
Aw shucks. Thanks guys.
As for the quality of my netflix queue, I'm sure that most of them will suck. The only way I got to 500 was by adding multi-disc series of such masterful quality as "V, the mini-series" and the ENTIRE epic saga that is the original Battlestar Galactica (almost 20 discs I think). And every single episode of MST3K. That'll last me about 8 weeks at 3 discs at a time. Although most of those will probably be good.
I obviously fell down on the job here, but I do read this blog. And Brooke is very important.
I'm on break now too, so I can comment way more. And blog more. And I can say things like, "V, the miniseries. Yeah!"
Yeah, you missed me.
G
Post a Comment