that I've been studying for two finals, which is why I haven't posted. so keep your bitchin' to yourself. ;)
took my music publishing industry final on monday, and I feel pretty good about it. of course that doesn't mean anything, but...
tonight I take the entertainment labor and employment law final, and then I'm DONE (for three weeks).
in other scholastic news, I got my exams back from the spring. On my entertainment law final, for which I got the only "A", I got a total of 60 out of a possible 210 points. That was the second highest grade in the class. Ludicrous!
More later.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You're so smart, and I'm so proud of you. I'll bet you don't even subtract "1991" from "2005" and get 27. Yay.
That's funny!
60 out of 210, was it? That's INSANE!!! Those people enjoy seeing their students freak out, don't they? I wonder what they're like in their personal lives...
C
Is your mom making fun of me?
Here, I'll give her another chance to do so ebcause I'm obviously misunderstanding something:
How did you get the only "A" with the second highest grade in the class? What did the person with the highest grade get?
And yes, Mary Ann, I did mean to say ebcause.
Tee Hee. Why no, Mike, I would never make fun of you. Just preparing you for parenthood, when little Boom Shackalacka pounces on every mistake you make so you have to immediately whip around and say "I meant to say that."
Mike: Yes, it was back in 1991, 19 years ago.
Little Boom Shackalacka, Age 5: Dad, you subtracted wrong.
Mike: I meant to do that!
Little Boom Shackalacka: Yeah, Right, Dad.
Mike: I did!
Little Boom Shackalacka: Nmgrmph.
Mike: Stop that mumbling under your breath and speak up, if you've got something to say, that is before I give you a fat lip!
Little Boom Shackalacka: NMGRMPH.
Mike: DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE!
Abby: You should be thankful that he can subtract so well at his age!
Mike: NMGRMPH!
By the way, Congrats to You Both!!
Mom, I would only give you one piece of friendly advice. Mike has no "governor" controlling the visciousness of his counter attacks. He will, like a lion in play, return any jibe with an eviscerating swipe at your most personal secrets. I'm just saying be prepared. If you can take a character assasination as all in good fun, ignore this.
As for the grade, I meant that there's only one A+, one A and one A- given. So the highest would be the A+. Just in case this was a mistake (one which I wasn't going to say anything about to my school) I checked my copyright exam (same professor). That one also had 210 possible points, and I got a 42. That was a B+, so I'm pretty sure the other is right.
Post a Comment