Friday, July 15, 2005

And Uh-Gin!

Again, it's overdue (wouldn't be me if it was on time), but I gotta send a big shout out to two people who recently donated to my friend Niki's Team in Training fundraising campaign. In case you don't know about it, see my earlier rant.

So without further ah-doo, thanks so much from myself and Niki to Brooke Clubbs and a HUGE thanks to Jenny Rieck. Superpowers granted all around. Bobby Hill style kicks all around.

You guys, and all the people who donated, are unbelievable. I'm glad I know so many cool people. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how the etiquette of these comment things works; I just found out how to post them. While it seems that most of the comments are addressed to Dave, he said I could use this as a way to address everyone who has donated to my fundraising efforts for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. While more formal individual thanks will follow [I promise - a) because it's good manners, and b) because I have no idea how many people read these comments], I do want each of you to know that I appreciate your generosity.

Jen said...

All I have to say is... Fuck Cancer... and... Run, Niki, Run!