Friday, June 24, 2005

Ah lahk em thingamuhjiggers. Git em!

This was interesting. Or as some might say, "In-Ter-rest-in." I found it through my sister's blog. I think it's funny that I have zero percent midwestern. I wonder what that means.



Your Linguistic Profile:



60% General American English

20% Upper Midwestern

20% Yankee

0% Dixie

0% Midwestern




Personally, I didn't know there was a "midwestern" and "upper midwestern." In Illinois, for example, you would think most everyone would qualify as upper midwestern. I, however, would have split the state into two categories: Chicago and Kentucky. I used to think Illinois should adopt the travel and tourism slogan: "Illinois. It ain't Kentucky, but you'd never know it." He he. I'm funny. That came mostly just from being amazed at how many rednecks lived 60 miles south of Chicago.

Anyhayow, trah it fer yersef, n see whut comes ayuht.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i speak only the language of love. don't ya know???????