I’ve got some good celebrity sighting stories to tell since moving to La La Land, and there’s a future post to be dedicated solely to them. But for now I thought I’d post one that blows them all away…
Last night my friend Chanel was out at a party with some friends (and some people she didn’t know that well, like one of the actresses from “Blue Crush”) when they decided to leave and go get something to eat. They ended up at Mel’s Diner on sunset at about 4 am. One of her friends got up to go to the bathroom, and on her way made some friends at a nearby table. Chanel was introduced all around. This is Heidi, that’s Ron, etc.
Two of the guys asked if they could sing a song for Chanel and her friends. They politely declined, and left the restaurant. In the parking lot Heidi came after them. “Those guys were just on Jay Leno and they really want to sing a song for you.” Chanel, being the nice person she is, went back in and heard the song. Something with a harmonica.
As it turns out, the Ron was Ron Jeremy. Heidi, who had obviously been sent out to get the girls to come back inside because the guys thought they were hot, was Heidi Fleiss. That’s right, the Hollywood madam was being pimped by someone else this time. Oh, and the singing guy? Toby Keith.
I even called the tonight show to verify that Toby Keith was the musical guest. Chanel then corroborated by looking up his pic on google. (She has good taste in music and therefore doesn’t know him on sight, thank God.)
I gotta start hanging out with that girl.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH. MY. GOD.
Oh my god.
Toby Keith, the most evil right-wing man in the universe, Mr. All-American Family value hanging with the world's most famous hooker and the world's most disgusting porn guy?
I'm wiping the drool with my sleeve, that is so delicious.
G
Post a Comment